I am beyond excited to announce I was nominated to the Versatile Blogger Award! I want to thank Jessica from Sorting Life’s Issues With Jess! She not only published my personal love story, but she also publishes amazing blog posts! You should check out her blog!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Make sure to check out the other nominations’ fun facts! Jessica loves to watch Netflix, like me!
Seven Facts About Me
- I am fluent in four languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French!
- I have a dog in Italy, named Olivia, a dog here in the States, named Pops, and a cat, named Lily.
- In May, I’ll officially be an Accounting and Business Administration college graduate.
- I have been in 21 countries and 14 states.
- I drive stick and I hate driving automatic.
- My favorite commercial ever is an Italian Ikea commercial “Basta Poco per Vivere Insieme il Natale“
- I can eat an entire pizza by myself, but I am dying for sushi and PadThai right now.
- Roots, Wings, and Travel Things –@RootsWingsBlog
- Rock A Little Travel – @rockalittletravel
- Voyages of Mine –@voyagesofmine
- Traveljetter – @traveljetter
- Tea & Cake for the Soul – @teaandcakesoul
- Mischievous Words by Marta – @MartaAzra
- The Living Wonderfilled Studio – @livwonderfilled
- One Million Photographs
- Jane Lurie Photography – @EJaneL
- Your Travel Handbook – @YourTrvlHndbk
- Nothing Familiar – @NothingFamiliar
- Laundry and Dishes – @ourlifeinmt
- Forever Lost In Travel – @ForeverLostInT2
- The Gay Globetrotter – @gayglobetrotter
- Life It Or Not – @LifeItOrNotBlog
Please make sure to visit their blogs, they are awesome. And again, thank you Jessica from Sorting Life’s Issues With Jess!